At-Home Teeth Whitening – Phoenix, AZ
Achieve a Brighter Smile in Your Own Home
Stains and discoloration are never a welcomed sight when looking in the mirror. No matter if you’re preparing for a job interview or simply want to look your best every day, there’s a good chance you’re looking for products and solutions that promise much but ultimately leave behind mediocre results. At Bell Road Dental Care of Phoenix, at home teeth whitening in Phoenix, AZ with the help of a trusted professional can have you seeing a whiter, brighter smile in no time at all. And the best part is you can blast away stains right in the comfort of your own home! If you’re ready to leave your whitening treatment in the hands of qualified dental professionals, contact us today to schedule an appointment and let us help you take the next step.
Why Choose Bell Road Dental Care of Phoenix for At-Home Teeth Whitening?
- Privately Owned Dental Office Trusted by Phoenix Families
- Convenient, Reliable Take-Home Whitening Kits
- Gentle Compassionate Team That Always Listens
How Do Teeth Get Discolored?
It is not uncommon to notice a change in the color of your teeth as the years go by. As you age, certain lifestyle habits, a thinning of the tooth enamel, and various changes can occur that can leave you with a lackluster smile. However, the most common reason for discolored teeth include:
- Drinking dark-colored beverages regularly (i.e., coffee, soda, tea, red wine)
- Eating darkly pigmented foods (i.e., red berries, soy sauce, pasta sauce)
- Smoking or using tobacco products
How Does At-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
When choosing to see us for professional teeth whitening in Phoenix, our team will work with you to identify your goals and help you reach them by formulating a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs. Providing you with the appropriate products and instructions, you will begin your whitening treatment at home. Within weeks, you will begin to notice a dramatic difference in how your smile looks. In very little time you should see a change in the shade of your teeth, effectively removing stains and discoloration and leaving you with a smile that helps you to look younger and feel more confident.
Benefits of At-Home Teeth Whitening
When thinking about at-home whitening, you may be considering one of the many store-bought brands available on the market. After all, you can complete those at home, too, right? While this may be true, the results you’ll achieve will leave you feeling disappointed, which is why professional whitening from a qualified dentist in Phoenix is imperative.
Here are just a few of the many great benefits that come with professional at-home whitening:
- A qualified dentist will oversee your treatment to ensure you receive the highest quality products that are known for their safety and effectiveness.
- The whitening treatment used will contain a professional-grade bleaching gel that is much more effective than store-bought brands.
- You can remain comfortable in your own home while brightening your smile, which is great if you don’t have time to visit a dentist’s office for regular treatment.
- You can easily touch up your teeth should you notice your smile’s brightness begin to fade.
How to Make Whitening Results Last
How well you take care of your teeth after at-home whitening will ultimately determine how long your results will last. Fortunately, there are things you can do to prolong your results and minimize the frequency of your touch-ups, such as:
- Regularly brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Keeping your six-month dental checkups and cleanings with our team at Bell Road Dental Care of Phoenix
- Limiting or avoid dark-colored beverages and foods altogether
- Stopping the use of tobacco products and smoking
- Never using your teeth as tools, as this can break down tooth enamel and cause it to thin more quickly