Invisalign – North Phoenix, AZ
The Clear Alternative To Brackets and Wires
How Does Invisalign Work?
After we’ve determined that Invisalign is right for you, we’ll start by taking images and digital impressions. This allows us to determine the total number of aligner sets you need and how long your treatment will take. We can also show you a virtual image of your results before you start treatment.
Here’s how the process works:
- First, we’ll send the images and impressions we took to the Invisalign lab to custom-make your aligners. In most cases, they’ll send them back to our office in about three weeks.
- Then, when you come in to pick up your first set of trays, we’ll put small, tooth-colored “attachments” on your teeth to anchor your trays and help them sit firmly on your teeth.
- Next, you’ll get your first pair of aligners. We’ll give you instructions for how to wear and maintain them and also answer any questions you have.
- Finally, you’ll walk out of our office wearing your first set of trays, which you’ll wear for at least 22 hours per day. Then you’ll move to your next set about every two weeks until you get your final result.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
As a cosmetic dentist in North Phoenix, our patients love that Invisalign is practically invisible. But the benefits don’t end there:
- Convenience – Invisalign fits your lifestyle. Although it’s important to wear your trays for 22 hours per day, you can always remove them for special events such as first dates or job interviews.
- Comfort – Metal brackets and wires can irritate your lips and cheeks. Invisalign aligner trays are smooth and comfortable.
- Works for many different issues - Invisalign works for a wide variety of bite alignment problems, including crowding, gaps, overbites, underbites, and more.
- Better oral hygiene – Cleaning around traditional braces is difficult, which increases the risk of cavities and gum problems. Since you’ll remove your trays before brushing and flossing, it’s much easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
Another advantage that our patients appreciate is that Invisalign treatment is usually faster than traditional braces. In fact, most people get their results in is just 9-18 months, whereas the average for metal braces is 12-24 months.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Every case is different, so the cost of Invisalign will vary depending on how severe your bite issues are and how many sets of trays you need. The best way to get a more specific idea is to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists at Bell Road Dental Care. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your treatment time and cost and also review what you can expect from Invisalign in detail. And, since some insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment, we can help you review your plan benefits as well. It’s hard to put a value on the importance of a healthy, beautiful smile. Simply put, straightening your teeth with Invisalign is an investment that will pay off for a lifetime. If you’d like to know more about how Invisalign could benefit you, give us a call today!